Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Economy report (PR#806)

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Economy report (PR#806)
From: Grzegorz Borowiak <grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:16:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Thue wrote:

> On Thursday 21 June 2001 13:23, Christian Knoke wrote:
> > During anarchy, the economy report (F5) shows:
> > income=0 total costs=37 (e.g.). But the costs
> > are zero. (CVS, GTK+)
> >
> > Christian
>
> Why don't you pay upkeep during anarchy? Is it that way in payciv?

I'm against paying during anarchy. In anarchy should be no income (no
authority to collect the taxes) and no upkeep (people maintain buildings
on their own).

grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         (_)
http://gnu.univ.gda.pl/~grzes/
'Nam chodzi o odglos paszczowo.'  'Patataj patataj patata...'

<annoy echelon> fbi militia bomb action president mossad delta force
militia action anthrax operation fbi codes top secret </annoy echelon>