Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: polish ruleset with "ó"

To: <iw0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: polish ruleset with "ó"
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:41:58 +0200

On Friday 22 June 2001 19:49, iw0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Here is new polish ruleset in 2 versions. Like original - with "ó", and
> without any polish letters. I have question, who decides which files should
> be added to latest CVS?

Anyone with CVS access could do this; that would be me,
Jeff Mallatt
David Pfitzner
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa
Anthony J. Stuckey
Nicolas Brunel

The reason I have not applied it is that I do not know which of the two files
I should commit, ie the whole character set stuff.
But I guess I will just apply the one with the special characters, and then
we can do what we need to do when we fix the character stuff.

-Thue