Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] patch #2.1 (gtk player report)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch #2.1 (gtk player report)
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:33:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again,

I've updated the player report once more. It now includes
a small picture of the nations flag (thX to Peter Barker
for the suggestion!). It has been tested with all tilesets
now and seems to work realy fine; at least after I found out
what the "mask" bitmap was good for ... thank you for the
great help, Vasc !

Files affected: Only client/gui-gtk/plrdlg.c
Patch is included as an attachment.

Updated screenshots can be found at:

http://www-c.informatik.uni-hannover.de/~kif/civ/screenies2.html

ChaosE

PS: A naming question: Shouldnt the plrdlg.[ch] be called
    plrrep.[ch] instead ?

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx