Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: U.S.A

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: U.S.A
From: K@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:50:56 -0400

> I think its wrong not to have the nation USA named in the nation set...

This subject does not seem to die. How about resolving the
ambiguity  America=USA vs. America=continent
> I think its wrong not to have the nation USA named in the nation set...

This subject does not seem to die. How about resolving the
ambiguity  America=USA vs. America=continent by specifying
"U.S. Americans" or "U.S. citizens" in the ruleset?
The latter might be a bit formal but is the correct term
for the citizenship. Citizenship can be German, Italian
(like in the rulesets) or U.S. citizen.