Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] activeunits_type[anything which hasn't been built yet]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] activeunits_type[anything which hasn't been built yet]
From: "Daniel Speyer" <Daniel_Speyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 22:10:18 -0400

At present, when the unit report is popped up, the array activeunits_type
is set up with the types of the units in the dialog *of which at least one
has been built*.  Those units which are only in progress have the invalid
unittype of 200.  I'm presently writing an option to change all production
of one unit to another (e.g. all phalanx -> musketeers, all armor ->
howitzer) and I want it to work even if none of that unit have been
completed yet.  Is there some good reason that those units are 200?
Otherwise, I'll just go ahead and change it, but I don't want to break
anything else.

--Daniel Speyer
"May /src be with you, always"