Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] How to send updated localization file

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] How to send updated localization file
From: miguel_l_l@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:30:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all.

In October I took over the maintainance of the Spanish translation with
the conformity of the former translator, Daniel Pérez.  Last time we
revised the translation file, Daniel submitted it to freeciv.org, but now
I'm having trouble contacting with him, presumably because he is very
busy.

I have now revised the file (es.po) again, and I want to know how to send
it to freeciv.org.  Should I upload the file to
ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming, as it is said in the web site?

By the way, maybe the Spanish entry at the Localization page should be
updated to point to my e-mail address, as found at the CVS es.po file.

Thank you.

--
Miguel