Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] errors in in-game documentation (PR#758)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] errors in in-game documentation (PR#758)
From: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Jason Short
Version: CVS
Client: Both (or N/A)
OS: Red Hat 7.1/i686
Submission from: (NULL) (151.201.20.68)

I was looking through the in-game documentation (English), and some of it
seemed to have obvious grammatical mistakes or inconsistencies.

I edited data/helpdata.txt to make some slight fixes here.  It a very
small improvement, but certainly an improvement.

The patch is at: http://devon.dhs.org/freeciv/documentation-fix.patch.

Fixes include:
- Making the tense consistent in the topics of the "playing" help.
- Making the spelling of defense consistent.
- Changing a nonsensical sentence to a better one.