Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A little question!

To: Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A little question!
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 00:41:56 +0200

On Monday 30 April 2001 18:48, Davide Pagnin wrote:
>      Hi All!
>
> I've noticed that the patches I've sent on 26 April have been ignored. :-(

We will probably be reluctant to put new features into CVS until 1.12.0 is
out. The admins should put out a beta Real Soon Now! (hopefully)

> Ok, Ok, this isn't a problem! I'll mantain my separate files and keep
> patching the cvs version!
>
> My question, if is possible, is to know how I can send my patches in
> attachment as separate files, as I thought to have done, and see them in
> the archive of the list as link to another separate file (examples,
> patches sent by Thue on production before goto).
>
> Is clearly simpler for someone not subscribed to the ML to download a
> single file instead of downloading all my diffs,
> that are not clearly separated from each other!
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
>    Ciao, Davide.

A way to send patches is to insert them into the bug tracking system. Just CC
your mail to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If patches are seperate issues they
should be inserted seperatly.

On my patch with production before goto: it is really not ready, just a proff
of concept. And the stuff interferes with an awfull lot of the server, not
something that should go in near a release.

-Thue