Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Complete Logo Store on Your Website

To: Wine@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Merchant@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Complete Logo Store on Your Website
From: printwell2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:54:34 -0700

We will set up your logo webstore so that your customers and employees can
order directly from the website.

We take the order on our secured server, we create the product and we ship it
to them for you.

We send you 50% of the money for your orders.

We notfiy you when orders come in.

As an added savings, your employees can order at the wholesale rate and you
save 50%.

NO MINIMUMS!  NO INVENTORY!  NO ART CHARGE!

$29.95 per month (credit card clearing included) or save and pay for the year
at $299, saving nearly 20%!

Call now to find out how to get 3 FREE mugs or T-Shirts with your logo.

As part of this marketing test, we are giving away a FREE 3 day 2 night
accommodation at your choice of

20 locations just for calling or e-mailing with your opinion about our web
based service..

Your logo, our unique web fulfillment system.

No Inventory.  No Art Charge.  No Minimums.  Call or email today!

Logo Stores 415-392-7435  printwell2000@xxxxxxxxx

* We subscribe to responsible e-mail ethics and rules.
* If you are sure you do not want to recieve future offers from us;
* Please reply to this e-mail and type " remove" as the Subject.