Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Client Suggestion

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Client Suggestion
From: Yanshosh@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:44:03 EDT

I don't think this feature is implemented, but if it is, I am an idiot and have
overlooked it. In the original Civilization, there was an encyclopedia with
every unit, technology, and building recorded, as well as all the land types. I
think it would be a good idea to have that in FreeCiv, for beginning
Civilization players, as well as for the rest of us. I have Civ I and II, so I
could look up the encyclopedia and print it all into a text file (I have no
life), if it'll help.