Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] new civworld patch

To: freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new civworld patch
From: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:52:44 -0500 (CDT)

There is a new patch out for civworld. It is in incoming/ now, soon to be
posted on the webpage and in contrib/utils/civworld/

If you crash the thing, or have _any_ problems with civworld, let me
know a.s.a.p.

Also, if you make changes in CVS and then find that it causes civworld to
not compile, drop me a line so I can deliver a new patch in a timely
fashion.

changes:
minor fixes to make it compile with current CVS
no new features.

--mike