Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cannot move units after connect with cvs-client (PR#70

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cannot move units after connect with cvs-client (PR#706)
From: Niels Weber <nath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 11:10:04 +0100

nath@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Full_Name: Niels Weber
Version: 1.11.4
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (194.42.65.155)

Situation:
a freeciv-server version 1.11.4
some clients version 1.11.4
one client cvs-Feb-07

The people using 1.11.4 clients claim that they cannot move their units anymore
the moment I connect with my cvs-client. The server has to be restarted to
enable them to move again.

As nobody commented, I guess nobody was able to reproduce this.
The situation in our game hasn't changed but the last week the problem didn't happen anymore. I guess now there were network-problems, so this bug could be moved to "no bug" or whatever.

Niels