Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Localization: %s, %s, show me your secrets!

To: Sini Ruohomaa <siruohom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Localization: %s, %s, show me your secrets!
From: Erik Sigra <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:28:44 +0100

I have such problems with the Swedish translation as well. In August I tried
to fix some of it by submitting a patch. It was not accepted because it used
more memory than the current implementation without solving all the
translation related problems. At least it didn't break anything. If you want
to try making a patch, look at this first to see what I did:
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200008/msg00493.html>
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200009/bin00005.bin>

And of course read the interesting discussion in the thread.