Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game: Discovery of None makes the government form Anar

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game: Discovery of None makes the government form Anarchy available. (PR#714)
From: sigra@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:15:05 -0800 (PST)

onsdagen den 28 februari 2001 19:15 skrev Erik Sigra:
> Version: Current CVS
>
> I got a message that I find quite strange. I suspect it is a bug.
> Game: Discovery of None makes the government form Anarchy available.

I mean:
Game: Discovery of None makes the government form Anarchy available. You may
want to start a revolution.

And below that message the message:
Game: Discovery of None makes the government form Despotism available. You
may want to start a revolution.

I was researching Future technology 2 with the goal set to None.