Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Internationalization (HU)

To: Arnold Layne <layne@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Internationalization (HU)
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:41:18 -0500

At 2001/02/28 09:27 , Arnold Layne wrote:
>Athough my civserver and client works fine with LANG=hu I see that many
>titles and descriptions - mainly in 'help' - still english.
>Hereby I can offer you my translation skills to make them hungarian too.
>Btw I am in love whit Freeciv so I would like many more guys playing with
>it right here in Budapest.
>If you need my assistance in $SUBJECT send me back some guidelines and I
>am going to be at your disposal.

Thanks for your interest.

First, read what the web site <http://www.freeciv.org/> says about
localization:

    <http://www.freeciv.org/l10n.phtml>

and, general information about how to contribute:

    <http://www.freeciv.org/contribute.html>

You will notice on the localization page that there is already a Primary
Contact for the Hungarian localization.  Perhaps try to contact him to
coordinate efforts.

jjm