[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv-list

To: Dirk Stoecker <stoecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv-list
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:00:39 -0800

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 06:50:41PM +0100, Dirk Stoecker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after checking my last reply's, I found they where all with wrong
> destination (to people instead of list).
>
> Can't the reply settings of the list be changed to insert the
> list-address into Reply-To field?

The way it is set up is correct.  If you want to reply to the list hit
'group reply' or 'reply to all', however your mail client is set up.

This is a long standing argument on the internet.  We have even argued
it here more than once.  I could dig some references up, but does
anyone need them?

--
Paul Zastoupil