[Freeciv-Dev] log.h problem (4th try)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] log.h problem (4th try)
From: Dirk Stoecker <stoecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:02:35 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

what about that patch:

It moves the decision from function to first argument and thus no longer
requires varags-macros.

Attached is the patch (log.h fourth try) as GZIP.
I hope this is the final one. I really hate it now.

I also added an varargs part for GCC, as maybe the optimizer may remove
the statement totally if condition is untrue always. If this does not
happen, remove the GCC part at end.

I compiled it with Amiga port and it worked.

Thue, jjm: If I accidentially sent my answers directly instead to list,
I'm sorry. Seems I somewhat lost the overview :-)

Ciao
|____| _|_ |____| _|_    _|_ |____| I hope AMIGA never ends to make fun!