[Freeciv-Dev] Menus getting out of date.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Menus getting out of date.
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:04:19 +0100

If you had focus on a unit on a river and then discovered bridge building you
still couldn't build a road because the menus wasn't updated. (which could be
done by moving the unit, clicking on it, etc). We do this in the patch.
Just for good measure we also update the menus of the focus unit on a tile
that is changed.

-Thue