Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Tech Writers, Editors, Graphic Designers (PR#620)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Tech Writers, Editors, Graphic Designers (PR#620)
From: red32@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:57:03 -0800 (PST)

We are a small team of documentation experts available for
contract work at our site. We are able to handle all phases
of documentation, book and manual creation and online materials
including educational subjects. We also have senior level
experience with project management.

For more information
Call Roy at 604-608-6896