Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] NotJobs.com has a career opportunity for you

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] NotJobs.com has a career opportunity for you
From: "NotJobs Recruiting" <join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:24:17 -0500

NotJobs.com (the anti-job board) is doing extensive recruiting of
candidates with skills sets such as yours.  We have numerous job
openings in your area.   We have identified your resume and background
to be a perfect match for a new career opportunity.  We would like to
know if you have an updated resume to forward to us?  **Please reply to
this email if you are interested and attach new copy of your resume. **

Below are some additional benefits our absolutely free service has to
offer you...

NotJobs.com -- The Anti-Job Board:

We submit your resume to only companies with opportunities matching your
skills.

We at NotJobs.com care about you.
NotJobs.com is partnered with the ResumeCARD.com, the # 1 Career
Networking Source on the web.  If you reply or send a new resume, we
will build a web page for your resume (with unique URL) and send you 100
printed ResumeCARDs free!

ResumeCARD.com Benefits:
· Free personalized ResumeCARDs for networking
· Free faxing of your resume from the web
· Free resume web page for life
· Free tools to build, update and promote your resume web page!

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Or visit us on the web:
http://www.notjobs.com
http://www.resumecard.com

* If you do not wish to receive any more of these emails, please reply
to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.