Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: killstack in ruleset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] PATCH: killstack in ruleset
From: Martin Olveyra <bj0v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:44:12 -0300

Some time before I had sent a patch that implements killstack as a server
option. That generated a discussion about what would be better: implements so
or in ruleset. In that time all the replies was to implement this feature in
ruleset, although I supported the first choice. After some play test, I changed
my mind, and the lack of time made very slow the comprehensive understanding
of the code. So until now, I wasn't able to send the following patch, that
implements killstack in ruleset. So this option is setted via game.ruleset.