Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Some useful ideas

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Some useful ideas
From: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:17:59 +0300

Some ideas that we found while playing freeciv:

*Air units should be able to fly freely over ground units without
 attacking them (as ground units should be able to go under air units)
*Air units (and ground units that can attack air units)
 should have "Attack"-command for purpose of attacks against
 ground and sea units. It would work so that when you are
 over a ground/sea unit, you press 'a' or similar keyword
 and then air unit attacks.
*Air units shouldn't be able to attack missile units
*There should be one additional configure option in cities:
 Set all built units automatically goto/airlift-command to another city

I'm possibly going to implement some myself (because my matriculation
examination is over after next Wednesday and I have more free time than
since today), but feel free to implement as many as you like...

--
kirjoitti:  Tuomas Airaksinen              linux
kotisivu:   http://tumasites.cjb.net        is