Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Hostname lookups again.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Hostname lookups again.
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Sep 2000 23:18:17 +0200

Some time ago I submitted a patch to clean up the way that Freeciv
looks up hostnames and fix a few bugs.  That patch has seemingly
vanished into a great black hole, with no reply...  Since then,
someone actually complained about one of the bugs that I fixed, and
confirmed that my fix works.  And you know what they say; for each
person that bothers to complain there are a dozen that just give up.

I have attached a (slighly) updated version.  It's a very
straightforward fix.  It would be great if someone gave me some
feedback, or just applied the damn thing...

Big Gaute (not to be confused with LG)
YOU PICKED KARL MALDEN'S NOSE!!