Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New River Generator

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New River Generator
From: Erik Sigra <freeciv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:22:47 +0200

* "Erik" == Erik Sigra schrieb am Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:25:22 +0200:
> By the way, does anyone know how to visualize heights on the map,
> like in Alpha Centauri?

Now I have a related question: Is it at all possible to visualize heights with
an overhead view, with results as good as with an isometric view? If it is
possible, I could settle with an overhead map because an isometric view doesn't
seem to be to popular around here. Visualization of heights is really the only
good reason I have for wanting an isometric view.

So does anyone know something I haven't thought of in this issue?