Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Trollhättan. (PR#545)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Trollhättan. (PR#545)
From: gs234@xxxxxxxxx (Gaute (B) Strokkenes)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

Some time ago, I pointed out that the 'ae' in 'Trollhaetten' should be
'ä', a change which was committed.  Then Erik Sigra pointed out that
this should in fact be 'Trollättan,' which is entirely true.  However,
the change was never made.

This is intended to be a gentle reminder.

--
Big Gaute (not to be confused with LG)
I just heard the SEVENTIES were over!!  And I was just getting in touch