[Freeciv-Dev] A bug (of sorts)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] A bug (of sorts)
From: Dmitriy Genzel <udgenzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:11:47 -0400 (EDT)

I am using Linux-GTK client, latest version.

The area just below the global map which displays population, year, etc,
has a tooltip kind of feature, when one clicks on it. The area is empty
before the game starts, but tooltip is not, it displays all the
information with values equal to 0. I'd say this "tooltip" should be off
until game starts.

Dmitriy