[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fascism patch for freeciv (fwd)

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fascism patch for freeciv (fwd)
From: "SamBC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:53:31 +0100

This is a late comment, and apologies if what I'm about to say has already
been said, but I am working through holiday mail.

Why would a fascism patch require a swastika flag? Wouldn't it be a
government type, not a nation?? And a Nazi nation is a bit odd - is there a
Republican nation, or Democrat nation, or for people familiar with politics
here in the UK, a Labour nation or conservative nation. A political movement
is not a nation and should never be considered one.

So why would there ever be a Swastika flag???

SamBC