[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Borg nation?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Borg nation?
From: Massimo Campostrini <Massimo.Campostrini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Jul 2000 10:30:55 +0200

Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Actually I oppose the inclusion of fantasy nations. There was some
> discussion on somehow organising the nations into sections (current,
> ancient, fantasy, ...). Was there any consensus?

No, but it's possible to set up parallel nation sets.

I have written a nation set focused on 1600 AD: French, Spanish,
English, Austrian, Ottoman, Swedish, Portuguese, Mughal, Russian,
Japanese, Chinese, Polish, Scottish, Venetian.  I posted it to
freeciv-dev in March.  Proper flags for France, Austria, and Venice
are missing; and some city lists need work (English, Swedish,
Portuguese, Chinese, and Scottish).

Anybody willing to work on these (or other historically-coordinated
nation sets?)

        Massimo Campostrini