[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Re: copyright infringement

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Re: copyright infringement
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:33:11 EDT

From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mike_jing@xxxxxxxxx
CC: vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Re: copyright infringement
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:16:36 -0500

Brandon's been posting insightful information to rec.games.* for
several years.   Whether or not he's got published work to his name,
he has invested significant thought into why people play games, what >the purpose of gaming is, and how technology of gaming affects >things.

Be civil, if nothing else.  Some of the people contributing to this
discussion have crossed into personal attacks.

Insightful, maybe, but civil he certainly is not. IMHO, he deserves whatever he got for being such an ass and insulting the entire Freeciv community.

Anyway, he is now permernantly residing in my killfile so there will be no more personal attacks from me. Sorry for the disturbance.

Mike