[Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: Another small UI patch.

To: Luke Reeves <luke949@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: Another small UI patch.
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:51:12 -0400

At 2000/07/19 08:10 , Luke Reeves wrote:
>Once
>these are committed (if?) the next patch(s) I do will be a big inclusive
>one instead of a bunch of small ones, sorry for the inconvenience.

Because we are trying to get a new, stable release made, I haven't been
looking at "feature" patches -- just "bug-fix" ones.

I just wanted to say that, in general, small patches are easier to handle
than large ones, as long as they are complete.  So, don't make an effort to
create especially large patches.

Also, rather than just dropping your patches into the bodies of your
e-mails, could you attach them as encoded MIME attachments?

Thanks.

jjm