[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Re: Irrigation at city square

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Freeciv] Re: Irrigation at city square
From: "SamBC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:42:09 +0100

The Civ2 city-square irrigation was an odd point, IIRC. It was listed as
irrigated, acted as if irrigated, but did not enable you to irrigate
surrounding squares and did not require water to act as irrigated. If I am
wrong, I don't think I am by much...

I have a sneaking suspicion that it was 'sweetwater' (as the term has been
used recently) only if there was other sweetwater adjacent, but it was
irrigated itself regardless, but I'm not sure. One of the two in any case...

SamBC