[Freeciv-Dev] patch: connection.c (PR#447)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: connection.c (PR#447)
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 02:59:37 -0700 (PDT)

This patch adds a new module common/connection.[ch], containing
connection-specific stuff moved out of packets.[ch].

This is not essential, but I think its a good idea: it separates
stuff about handling individual packets and their many specific
types (left in packets.c) from the stuff about connections in
general, including some low-level socket stuff.

The patch also has a few related re-organisation changes, the
largest being moving cmdlevel stuff from player module to new
connection module, since none of the player stuff uses it, and
the access is really tied to connections, not players (certainly
currently).  I also expanded a few comments for some of the
connection functions which were moved, and made
flush_connection_send_buffer() static.

-- David