[Freeciv-Dev] automated ferryboats

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] automated ferryboats
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:52:06 +0200

Here is a first try.
Take a ferryboat and set it on autoferry in the menu. Now a unit goto to
another continent will result in the ferryboat automatically assisting.
Parts of the algoritm is in various states of sub-optimalism; see
comments. But then, if we only accepted perfect solutions for something
like this we would have to remove the AI... :)

The patch is a bit beta, with all the messages left as printf's... It is
not very tested :).
Apply it on top of the pq.diff (priority queue) patch.

-Thue