[Freeciv-Dev] gtk-expose patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] gtk-expose patch
From: Kero van Gelder <kero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:33:58 +0200

Hi!

Now that I seem to be able to mail to this list, the first patch.
It is a really small one, writing city-names on the screen after an
expose. Very useful when you have more than one virtual screen.

It patched happily to fresh `cvs update`, though the patch is
two weeks old. It's only one line of code, though.

Bye,
Kero.

|  Don't split your mentality without thinking twice       |
|                          Proud like a God -- Guano Apes  |
+--- M38c ------------------ http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+