[Freeciv-Dev] Bug in autosettlers code?

To: Freeciv Developers List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug in autosettlers code?
From: Stepan Roh <sroh7497@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 01:29:34 +0200 (CEST)

We were playing a couple of times CVS version and were surprised of AI
forming small civs. We thought it's because of fog-of-war, but AI chetas
anyway (sees everything, right?) so it's not possible. Today we found that
autosettlers (which I'm not using) are not building much. It's late here
so if I'm not right, won't hurt me, please. Savegame is attached. I
forgot, it was played on CVS May 30.

Have a nice day,

Stepan Roh