[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Changes.txt to cvs

To: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developers list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Changes.txt to cvs
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 11:20:54 -0400

At 2000/06/05 04:16 , Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
>What about attaching changes.txt into cvs, I'm used
>to redownload it every time I've done cvs update.

I can see where this could be useful.  But, I don't think it shoul be part
of the main Freeciv tree.  We already have the ChangeLog file, which is
basically the same, just not updated as frequently.

I'll look into putting it in the CVS (in its own module), and keeping it
automatically up to date.

jjm