[Freeciv-Dev] Re: road railroad building (PR#384)

To: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: birod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: road railroad building (PR#384)
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:30:21 -0400

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 11:51:32AM +0200, Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
was heard to say:
> On Mon, 05 Jun 2000, birod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Full_Name: Daniel birep
> > Version: 1.9
> > Client: Gtk+
> > OS: RH 6.2
> > Submission from: (NULL) (193.68.46.78)
> >

> > With settlers/engeneers I cannot build railroad if I have road.
> > If I press R nothing happens.
> > If I move away from the square and back then I can.
>
> I cannot reproduce this with CVS

  I can confirm that this is definitely a problem -- I've seen it from time to
time.  Unfortunately, it's a very sporadic bug and I haven't figured out what
causes it (or really bothered to try)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx> -----------------\
|         This space        |       If you wish to live wisely,               |