[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reborn from the dead!

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reborn from the dead!
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 23:28:25 +0000

> Aah, great to see you back!  The website is still up and runnign and
> paulz has done some PHP work for it, but some sections are out of date,
> especially the manuals and tutorials.

Thanks :) Yes I have spocken with Paul and we have planned to inform me
about what has been created during the time of my impresentness.
I plan on cleaning up the website quite a bit. Also I was thinking of
creating a devel.freeciv.org if there is momentum of this among the
freeciv developers.

Its nice to know that I now can have a lot of fun with freeciv again.

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Website mwh.stampede.org
IRC     MWH, openprojects