[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch for no huts on arctic nor antartic

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch for no huts on arctic nor antartic
From: Massimo Campostrini <Massimo.Campostrini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Jun 2000 14:17:05 +0200

Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Huts on arctic terrain types are realistic and they won't go away.
> Huts on the North and South Pole probably aren't and this is what
> will disappear.

Well, what I don't like about the poles is that, even at high landmass
(e.g. 75), you always get circumpolar oceans.  Any chance to include a
terrain generator that will (sometimes) connect the poles to the one
huge continent you get at high landmass?

Regards,
        Massimo

PS.: Any lover of landlocked games out there?
I find the AI too easy to beat in the typical "archipelago" map.