Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] updated update_cities_juring_turn patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] updated update_cities_juring_turn patch
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 00:19:21 +0200

I noticed that updating the unit's homecity was sometimes allready updated
as part of wipe_unit_spec_safe; I deleted this as server_remove_unit is
more consistently called.
I removed a few send_unit_info()'s made unneccesary by the more general
patch I send a moment ago, which send this info as part of city_refresh().

This patch goes on top of the rewriting of do_unit_paradrop patch I will
review and apply to CVS in a moment (baring bugs discovered).

-Thue