Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bug & 3 (quite easy to implement but necessary) ideas

To: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bug & 3 (quite easy to implement but necessary) ideas
From: Richard Atkins <rja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:16:45 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:

> Idea nr 1): Freeciv should upgrade Kingdom/Worklists as it does
> worklists in cities
>
> 2)Tax dialogs should show information on income of money and science.
>
> 3)Forest should expand intervally (again one superior idea from SMAC)

I'm currently working on the Tax dialog (I've just finished making the
locks behave more like radio buttons, and prevented moving the sliders
above government max in the gtk client). I'll try adding income info
before posting the patch.

I might then have time to autoupdate the worklists... Currently, only
current production is upgraded, not any other item in the worklist.

Richard

--------
       Richard Atkins  rja@xxxxxxxxxxx
       http://www.pcug.org.au/~rja/