Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Modified nations and flags including the Chileans.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Modified nations and flags including the Chileans.
From: Juan Cortes <cortes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:59:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

  Reed Meyer (rdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and me have modified the flags file, the
trident file and the nations files for include the Chileans. We also
modified the writing errors in the Argentines ( replace Penon for Peron)
and We added more name of cities to the Argentines. We expect that you
will include this modifications (this it'll make the game more attractive
to latinamerican players and I suggest include the brazilians).

            Thank You

                  Juan Cortes and Reed Meyer