Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] CVS/patch question.

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CVS/patch question.
From: "Michael H. Price" <price@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:37:37 -0500

I am relatively new to this list so forgive me if this question has
been answered a million times before.

I was wondering why there are so many patches floating around on
this list while the CVS source tree goes days without being updated.

Why even use CVS if your are just going to distribute patches?
I thought one of the benefits of using CVS for a project was that
you no longer had to distribute patches.

What am I missing?

Michael