Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Conquer & Buy

To: Cameron Morland <cjmorlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, FreeCiv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Conquer & Buy
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:13:36 +0200

Actually the shields were erazed and you paid full price for it, but the
city info the cilent had was out of date. If you had waited till after
the server send a city update for other reasons you would have seen so.
(not that you could be espected to do so) The same goes for palaces not
erazed in the capital.

So thats where they removed the palace - ignore my earlier patch.

Thanks for finding the bug.
(this is getting embarrasing. _Please_ apply these patches to CVS soon)

-Thue