Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: gtk compile and imlib

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: gtk compile and imlib
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 16:58:33 -0500

At 2000/04/04 15:28 , thomas wrote:
>I am trying to compile the gtk client and I keep getting an error telling me
>that IMLIB can not be found.  Does any one know how I can solve this?
>
>this is what I used to try to compile the program
>./configure --enable-client=gtk

1. What is telling you IMLIB can't be found?  Is it when you are doing the
"./configure --enable-client=gtk", or later in the build?

2. What happens when you configure using just "./configure"?  Does it build
an Xaw version?

3. Have you read section 1b. of the INSTALL file (Prerequisites for the
Gtk+ client), and do you have the three prerequisite libraries mentioned
therein installed on your system?

jjm