Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Debian packages - new maintainer wanted

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Debian packages - new maintainer wanted
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:37:47 -0300

The new Freeciv .deb maintainer is Jules Bean. IMHO this is a
big win, as he has a better idea of what's going on inside the
code than me :-)

(and he's a better player too, but that's off-topic, and after
all most people on the world are better players than me, even
those who never heard of Freeciv)

Dear "powers that be", if you want to transfer my CVS access to
him, please contact the both of us via private email.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://www.webcom.com/lalo           mailto:lalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                 pgp key in the personal page

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar