Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Apollo program correction

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Apollo program correction
From: "Alexandre BERAUD" <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:26:27 +0100 (MET)

>" Apollo Program
>  Allows the construction of spaceship improvements by ALL
civilizations and reveals
>  the entire map. Effects do not expire."

Hey guys ! You SHOULD try to build some spaceship one day or even build
the Apollo Program, because it doesn't reveal the entire map for me,
only the cities under the black squares (1.10.0 version) :o/

Alex

"Holy war for holy fools,
 Blessed are those who break the rules."
             - Samael -