Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Problems when compiling packets.c without HAVE_FCNTL_H

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Problems when compiling packets.c without HAVE_FCNTL_H
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:59:07 +0100

Hi,

I finally wanted to try to compile the the latest civserver for the
amiga but it seems that the fcntl() function is missing so I guess
that nonblocking writes are impossible at the moment (at least for
the SAS compiler) for the Amiga version.

But if I don't define HAVE_FCNTL_H compiling packets.c fails (writefs
is not declared). I attached a patch to fix the problem. I would be
pleased if somebody with better knowledge could check the patch.
(although I don't think that there are problems)

bye,
Sebastian Bauer