[Freeciv-Dev] new flags

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new flags
From: Robert Brady <rwb197@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:21:22 +0000 (GMT)

I started doing new flags today, and I got kind of carried away.

See <http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~rwb197/trident-flags.diff.gz>.

There are flags for :

  Maori, New Zealand, Rome, Inuit, Armenia, Georgia, Aborigines,
  Kurdistan, Cornwall, Palestine, Celtic, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Klingon
  Empire, Phillipines, Indoneisa, Malaysia, United States of Central
  America, Estonia, Latvia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia,
  Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albanian, Yugoslavia, Serbia, Montenegro, the Faroe
  Isles, Malta, Moldova, Jersey, Cyprus, Bangladesh, Nepal, Singapore,
  Laos, Taiwan, Maldives, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, East Timor, Brunei,
  Christmas Isles, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam, North Korea, Burma,
  Bhutan, Fiji, New Caledonia, Tonga, Western Samoa, Marshall Islands,
  Kiribati, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados, Chile, Switzerland.

Remember, there are still hundreds of nations left! :)

--
Robert