[Freeciv-Dev] (Translation problems) What the hell is...

To: "Freeciv-dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (Translation problems) What the hell is...
From: "Moses Lei" <trumpkin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:16:07 -0500

>  So what exactly do you want, a history of the tech, what it is, etc. Or
> something else?

Since it seems like we sort of need something like the civilopedia:
I started on a little bit of it for my own data files a while ago, loosely
based on
civ1 civilopedia. (diff attached) if anyone feels like they'd like to work
on this stuff, that'd be good.

When I get time I'll "rewrite" Peter Schaefer's blurbs on combined arms and
machine tools and stick it in here.

There's a bit of a problem though, if you apply this patch and go to
"Banking" help in the gtk client, the tech tree "falls off" the frame. I'm
sure this is easily fixed (put the contents of the frame inside a scrolling
widget).

Moses